Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sarah Palin

Part Two:

I remember hearing the rumors about Sarah Palin being the choice to be John McCain's running mate and with a quick Google search was able to see what she looked like. When I saw her picture for the first time I thought she looked weak and nerdy. After listening to her selection speech to run with John McCain and listening to some of the chatter about her personal life she reminded me of the great rock star Ted Nugent. It turned out that John McCain, the main stream press and the liberals could not handle this future star.

John McCain chose Sarah Palin to make up for his short comings as a conservative republican. For years John McCain disappointed the conservatives with his RINO ways (Republican In Name Only) working with the liberals on amnesty, campaign finance reform, and global warming issues just to mention a few. He assumed he might win if moderates voted for him and the conservatives came out for Sarah. In the end the conservatives came out for Sarah but not for John. The moderates and independents decided they were ready for Hope & Change and the conservatives came out knowing they had more to vote against than for.

The main stream media promoted Barack Obama, helped select John McCain (most like Bush) and then set out to destroy Sarah Palin when they realized how popular she might be.

So here it is almost 2010 and not much has changed, Sarah Palin is as popular as ever, the main stream press is still attacking her and anyone who supports her. The press that is trying to destroy her is actually making her even more popular and the backfire has begun. Some in the press are beginning to look foolish.

Part of Sarah Palins Selection Speech:

I never really set out to be involved in public affairs, much less to run for this office. My mom and dad both worked at the local elementary school. And my husband and I, we both grew up working with our hands. I was just your average hockey mom in Alaska, raising...
(APPLAUSE)


We're busy raising our kids. I was serving as the team mom and coaching some basketball on the side. I got involved in the PTA and then was elected to the city council, and then elected mayor of my hometown, where my agenda was to stop wasteful spending, and cut property taxes, and put the people first.
(APPLAUSE)


I was then appointed ethics commissioner and chairman of the Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission. And when I found corruption there, I fought it hard, and I held the offenders to account.

Does this sound like a politician that wants to transform our country or the world or a politician who just wants what is best for us and future generations?

Actions speak louder than words and Sarah Palin has proved this from the PTA to the Governorship of Alaska.

It is way too soon to answer the question - Would you vote for Sarah Palin in 2012? But it's not too soon to support her in what ever she decides to do. She is a good person who loves her country and we all can only benefit from her involvement.

I voted for her in 2008 and will cast my vote in 2012 for the candidate that will return our country to free enterprise principals, individual responsibility and liberty.

Sarah has earned the respect of Proud Americans across this country because of her actions not only her words. The tea party movement and Sarah have allot in common, they both want to clean up the republican party and return to common sense policies.


hwr

No comments: