Friday, October 2, 2009

Who's Smarter?

Presidents will come and go, and hopefully BO will go in 2012. When some presidents go they take pieces of our constitution with them. Through out history there have been Presidents who thought they were smarter than our founding fathers and other Presidents who admired and had deep respect for them. The ones that thought they were smarter were and are very dangerous. It has been a slow steady drift away from the principals of our founding fathers , and now with the new radical and not so smart Democratic Party controlling congress and the white house, the remaking of our country is under way at a record pace.

Now back to those presidents who think they are smarter than our founding fathers.

Who’s smarter?

Barack Obama - Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.

George Washington – The constitution is the guide which I will never abandon.
________________________________________________________________

Barack Obama - I don't take a dime of their [lobbyist] money, and when I am president, they won't find a job in my White House. (Lie)

James Madison - All men having power ought to be distrusted to a certain degree.
________________________________________________________________

Barack Obama - I think when you spread the wealth around it’s good for everybody.

Thomas Jefferson - The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
________________________________________________________________

Barack Obama - It's not surprising, then, they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion…

George Washington - It is impossible to rightly govern a nation without God and the Bible.
George Washington - Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.
_______________________________________________________________

Barack Obama - Over the last 15 months, we've traveled to every corner of the United States. I've now been in 57 states? I think one left to go.

A fifth grader – There are 50 states Mr. President

2 comments:

Janis said...

I agree with you that our country is in a very sad state of affairs. From where I sit..this tug of war between Repulicans and Democrats has been going on forever. I really dont understand why they act like spoiled children when they don't get their own way. I am glad I'm an independent.

Heather said...

I especially like the Thomas Jefferson quote you have here.