Monday, December 15, 2008

The Shoe

By now I'm sure most people have seen the man throw his shoes at George W. Bush, good arm by that free man and good duck by the President. Too many people in this country and around the world think the man that threw those shoes is a hero, far from it. The true heroes are all the freedom loving people who sacrificed life and limb and made it possible for the shoe thrower to live another day. He would have been walked outside and shot immediately during Saddam Husein's time. The president should keep those shoes on display at his presidential library one day and be very proud of them, or auction them off to the highest bidder and donate the money to a worthy cause. There will never be a ticker tape parade in this war on terror, so when you get the chance remember to thank the men and women of our armed forces and say a prayer for The United States of America.

2 comments:

Living Life said...

I need more info. I did not see it. Explain it to me tonight - - luv-n-hugs xoxo.

Jan n Jer said...

Amen to that, I keep our country and our service men and women in my prayers daily. Thats a good idea bout auctioning off the shoes that were thrown at Bush and donate the money to a good cause. President Bush looks so weary, I am sure he cant wait to turn over the reins!